(Scroll down to register, 中文点此)
WHO: YOU – With or Without Your FRIENDLY Dog
WHAT: A fun-filled 2.2-km walk around Huying Park. Dog Adoption, Bake Sale, Flea Market, Dog Costume Contest, Raffle Prizes
WHERE: Tangla Dongguan Hotel Parking Lot
WHEN: Sunday, March 20, 2016. Registration begins at 1pm and the walk ends at 5:00 p.m.
To participate in the dog walk, we ask for a 50 RMB per person or more DONATION, paid via WeChat, Zhifubao or cash on the day of the event. Raffle tickets, bake sale items, and flea market items will be available for purchase at the event with the proceeds benefiting My Paws and Me. No refunds.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
1:00pm Registration Begins/Raffle Tickets Available for Purchase/Photos Taken of Your Dog with Costume
1:30-3pm Welcome Ceremony/Flea Market & Bake Sale Begins/Dog Adoption Begins
4:15-5pm Dog Costume Contest Winners Selected. Raffle Prize Winners Announced
5:00pm Bake Sale and Flea Market Closes. End of event.
Participants are encouraged to dress their pooches up in costumes for the event. Judges will be stationed at the registration table where a photo will be taken of your costumed pet. The judges will select winners at 4:30pm and prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
Contestants must be present to win. If you leave before winners are announced, please inform the judges at the registration table.
Raffle tickets will be available for pre-purchase or on the day of the event:
10 RMB for 1 ticket
50 RMB for 5 tickets + one free ticket (6 total)
100 RMB for 10 tickets + three free tickets (13 total)
Raffle prize winners announced 4:30 p.m. until all prizes are awarded. Participants (or a friend who can claim prize) must be present with winning raffle ticket to win.
SOME SIMPLE REMINDERS
1. All dogs must be on a 1.6m or shorter leash & under control at all times
2. One * friendly * dog per walker
3. Monitor your dog for dehydration & heat sensitivity at all times
4. Please be considerate & pickup after your dog. Dog waste bags will be provided to participants at registration and receptacles are located throughout the walk path.
5. Please be respectful to fellow walkers and their pets. This walk is intended to be a fun day for you and your pet.
6. Please make sure your pet is up-to-date on all vaccinations and shots!
For more information, please add WeChat: dg18038314140, or scan
Who Let The Dogs Out